Wednesday 1 April 2009


I went driving in my car broom broom!! whoop whoop

Robert was ill today, I think he has man flu bless him haha, so I decided to go and pick Joseph up from school
with Orla as Robert looked like he was going to pass out.

So off we went in the car off down the road, I was thinking shit I'm scared .. But I thought to myself Nope I can do this!!

so I did I drove about 5 mins to the school and picked Joseph up then I saw that they had a few stalls in the school with easter goodies and a raffle, so I asked the kids if they wanted to buy some cakes etc and they didn't say no lol.. So I went looking a proper mummy to the easter stalls, we won an easter egg too that was rather exciting lol, well I dont get out much do I...
We chose lots of easter cakes and went on a few games and the kids had a great time then we went home to show daddy what we won :-)

But one thing that was sad Orla said mummy can you come and see my teachers now, I just had to say that they was all gone home and maybe another day. bless her :-(

7 comments:

Kaci said...

Yay for being able to push past feeling scared! That is awesome :)

Sarah♥ said...

The only way is up :)

x

Mel said...

Well done, that's awesome! It just goes to show, with determination, we can do anything we put our minds to. And don't beat yourself up about not being able to meet Orla's teacher - like you said, another day ;)

Nicky said...

Well done you!!!

L said...

That is so fantastic, very well done!

Rachel's Diary said...

u r gettin soooo better lady... how far can u wander from the car now hun x

ADDY said...

Marie - I am so pleased for you and hope that this can be the base to build on. Now you know you can do this, you didn't die in the process and still live to tell the tale, you can build on this and get better and better. You'll meet those teachers, I am sure and Orla/Joseph will be very proud of you. You've gotta share these things with your kids - they grow up so fast and before you know it, the chance will have gone. I really am pleased for you.